Your Advocate In Family Court

As a comprehensive family law attorney, I can assist you in alternative dispute resolution methods to settle your child custody and parenting time disputes. If these methods will not work for your circumstances, then I am available to advocate on your behalf as your family court attorney. I will help you file a petition for an order of custody, child support or any of the options listed below:

  • Child custody and parenting time
  • Child and spousal support
  • Orders of protection
  • Paternity

Experienced Representation For Family Court Proceedings

In addition to child custody and child support, I offer my services to victims of domestic violence, often working with individuals and parents facing dangerous home-life situations. If you or your child fears for your safety at home, then I can help you request an order of protection from the court. Orders of protection establish legal protection for abused or neglected children and domestic violence victims.

I am also available to provide services in paternity. This process may be necessary to establish an obligation to pay child support or if a father wishes to establish visitation rights. After three decades as a family court lawyer, I understand the best methods to achieve my clients' goals.

Schedule A Consultation Today To Discuss Your Family Court Needs

Fulop Law offers a wide scope of family law services, from mediation to courtroom services. Call my office today to discuss your needs and unique circumstances. After over 35 years in family law, I can help determine the best option for you and your family. Reach my office in White Plains, New York, at 914-948-0945 or you can fill out our online contact form.